|When installing burglar and fire alarms in Bristol with alarm monitoring, you also choose which type of signalling system you wish to use. The signalling system communicates between your alarm and the alarm receiving centre in case your alarm is triggered.
The CSL DualCom range offers the highest level of protection you can buy for fire alarms, intruder alarms and personal attack alarms. It uses a multiple path system whereby a continuously monitored BT phone line, IP path and Vodafone mobile phone network communicate with the alarm receiving centre (ARC). If any pathway fails or is deliberately cut, the ARC is immediately notified. Once confirmed, the ARC contacts the emergency services and dispatches them to your premises.
The DualCom range offers a choice of grade of security risk covering all the EN Grades 1-4. To discover more about Europeans standards, click here: European Standard 50131.
Features of DualCom GPRS
- Single or multiple signalling paths, GPRS, GSM, telephone and/or IP/TCIP (internet, broadband or LAN connectivity)
- High speed signalling on GPRS path
- Fixed tariff
- Insurance and emergency services approval for dual signalling
- Meets all insurance grades from low to high risk
- GradeShift to remotely up/down grade for increased insurance specification – no need for new signalling units
- Detects signalling path failure in seconds
- WorldSIM Access – access to all mobile networks in a single product
Other Signalling Systems
BWS Standfast also offer grade 2, 3 and 4 signalling systems, depending on customer requirements.