BWS Standfast provide a wide variety of CCTV systems to businesses and home owners in the Bristol area. From design and installation of CCTV cameras to CCTV monitoring and maintenance, we provide complete CCTV solutions to all our customers. Both simple and more complex solutions are available, including covert surveillance cameras and night vision systems.
With studies proving that CCTV systems in Bristol reduce the incidence of crime, it makes sense to install and maintain cameras and other equipment to protect your property.
CCTV payment options
Payment options are varied and include:
- Lease purchase
- Outright purchase
Deciding which method of payment is most appropriate for you
If you are a home owner with a small property in Bristol, outright purchase of a small CCTV system is probably your best option, however, if you have a larger property or are a business requiring multiple cameras and/or monitoring and maintenance, then leasing is more cost effective and provides many benefits over buying. Rental is only an option if you require a CCTV system for a short period of time, typically between one and four months as it is less cost effective than leasing or buying.
The benefits of leasing CCTV equipment
- CCTV leasing spreads manageable payments over a period of time and is especially helpful if cash is in short supply or if cash flow is an issue. We discuss your lease payments at the start and set the payments to individual requirements wherever possible.
- Payments are fixed for the length of the contract which means that our customers are not affected by rises in interest rates. Payments remain the same.
- All lease payments can be 100% off-set against tax as opposed to purchasing which only allows 25% writing down allowance each year on a reducing balance basis.
- If you opt for a lease purchase agreement, at the end of the contract you own the equipment. Alternatively, if you opt for a continuous lease, you can update your CCTV equipment on an on-going basis as it becomes worn or obsolete. This means you benefit from the most advanced CCTV equipment available to meet your requirements.
- Once the lease is over, you can return the equipment to us and we dispose of it for you, meaning you avoid the cost of disposal entirely.