BWS Standfast supplies access control systems for doors.One of our partners is Paxton and this page details their products.
Paxton supply two types of access control system
Stand Alone Access Control
- These systems are programmed at each door and allow access through the doors via a numeric code or PIN with a keypad or by presenting a proximity or magstripe card or fob, depending on the type of reader that has
been installed. It is possible to restrict access to particular areas where the proximity and cardlock systems are installed.
- These systems are typically used by sports clubs, apartment complexes, schools, car parks, storage units, small and medium sized businesses. If the fobs or cards need to be barred or changed, this must be done at every door on the system.
- Paxton’s Compact and Switch2 System Standalone Systems cater for up to 10,000 users with up to 50 codes. Both are scaleable and available as proximity, magstripe and keypad options. The Switch2 System offers high security thanks to its separate control unit and reader. The administration of both syst
ems is identical and are simple to operate.
Paxton Access Control
Paxton deliver a highly cost effective PC based system called Net2. It provides central control, flexible access permissions and reporting, including a real time events viewing screen so that you can monitor who is where in the building and if doors have been propped open or broken through.
Net2 access control allows the management of hundreds of doors and 10,000 users and is suitable for small, medium and large corporate premises, multiple site premises, government buildings, universities, sports clubs and car parks.
In addition, Net2 offers:
- Integration with intruder alarms, allowing nominated people access to the building without setting off the alarm.
- SMS/Email messaging which can be enabled after pre-determined events.
- Viewing of IP camera images. Only let in people you trust at the door or view what is happening in the building
- Control of lighting and heating with the “Triggers and Actions” feature
- Hands free access control on doors – only available with Proximity readers
The Soil Association and CIP Solicitors at South Plaza, Bristol
Installation and maintenance of PC based proximity door access control and intruder alarm systems.