CCTV cameras occasionally need to be hidden so that home and business owners can observe what is happening on their premises, unseen by employees or other people on site. Covert CCTV is a convenient method of keeping an eye on suspected criminal behaviour (subject to the Data Protection Act) and of providing evidence to police. Until recently, covert CCTV was primarily used in commercial and industrial settings, but there is now a growing trend to use it for home surveillance.
- Do you suffer from stock loss at work?
- Are you subject to trespassers?
- Are you concerned about your child’s safety with your baby sitter or nanny?
- Are you a private investigator or government body carrying out legitimate surveillance?
If so, we have the covert surveillance cameras you require to uncover criminal behaviour and provide evidence to police of wrong doing. High quality images are our hallmark. All our equipment is tested to rigourous standards and comes with a 1 year guarantee. We design CCTV systems and supply to individuals and organisations whether you already have a CCTV system in place or not.
Cameras can be hidden in almost any everyday object and BWS Standfast is expert at carrying out this task. They can be hidden in thermostats, teddy bears, clocks, smoke detectors or very small items such as pens.
Internal Covert Security Cameras: Clock, Speaker, PIR Detector
We install your system at a time convenient to you. Covert CCTV systems can be linked to your PC or to a 24 hour monitoring station so you know that premises, stock and people are safe at all times.
Our covert CCTV systems are used in the following sectors:
- Private homes: in order to watch over exterior perimeter fencing, cars and inside to monitor child safety
- Industrial property: in order to watch over the buildings and yard areas to prevent stock loss and monitor trespassers
- Commercial premises: in order to prevent employee fraud and stock loss
- Schools, councils and government bodies